Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Running Affirmations: Eight - More Money

I Want to be Paid as a Writer This Month

That's all pretty clear.

I ran a long run a few days ago.  It took me a while to come up with the intention I wanted to make out into the Universe.  But it was to get paid as a writer this month.  It's not even half way through the month yet.  So there's the possibility that can happen.

I'm watching my friends get paid as writers.  I'm trying to remember some other mantras:

Good is exponential.

If something good happens to someone else, it means good is afoot.

I see massive opportunities happening for some of my closest friends.  And I choose to believe that the Universe is signaling me that I'm swimming in the right waters.

And I know that the opportunity coming up for me is a stepping stone.  Whether it's directly in line with what I want to do, it is a stepping stone.  I can use that money to pay my bills long enough to get to the next opportunity.

Or it can be exactly in line with what I want and then I parlay that opportunity into another bigger opportunity and I start building.

But all I know is that I will be paid as a writer this month and that opportunity will allow me to continue along my path and will give me the liberty to keep writing the material I need to go forward and secure new representation.

There's a purpose to earning money.  It's not just to be a consumer.  I have to stop seeing money as the bad guy or as a sign of corruption.

The money is not corrupt.  But I have the ability to corrupt it, if I choose to do so.

Mo Money, Mo Problems...if I choose it.  If I place too much of an emphasis on money.  If the money feeds my ego.

If it doesn't and it leads me to a place of higher enlightenment and compassion through travel and opportunity, then the more money the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment