Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Slow Days Suck

I don't really enjoy days like today.

I didn't go for a run.  I felt like I needed a day off because my knees were a bit sore.  I ran pretty hard two days in a row.

I spent the day with my mother.  That isn't bad in itself.  It's just that we had to talk about the neighborhood gossip.  Then lunch.  Then I stayed around a bit to wait out traffic.

It took an hour to get back.

So when it was time to sit down and try to do some writing of any sort, it was late.

I don't feel productive or motivated.

Yes, tomorrow is another day.

But not even the procrastinating I'm doing is very interesting.

Everything annoys me right now.

I did make a list of "fun things" to do with the boyfriend because we're not getting much time together and I think it's starting to affect both of us.  So I decided to be proactive and send of an email with suggestions.

That was a few hours ago.

I'm going to bed early so I can try and catch up on sleep.

And I have nothing left to do today.

It's not even eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment