Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gratitude Super Jam

I am grateful for long hours.
I am grateful for fun songs on my iTunes.
I am grateful for GLEE season 2.
I am grateful for deep breaths.
I am grateful for the three meals I've had (so far) at the Korean Spa.
I am grateful for showers to revive me.
I am grateful for bare feet.
I am grateful for a clean face after a shave.
I am grateful for nice eye candy at the spa.
I am grateful for continued inspiration.
I am grateful that I have completed:
the demographic section
my pilot summary
my bio.
I am grateful that I am so close to finishing the pilot.
I am grateful that the treatment looks good.
I am grateful that I could sit in one place for 14 hours (and counting) to get this done.
I am grateful that my inspiration is sustaining me.
I am grateful it is only Thursday.
I am grateful that I can take a break when this is done.
I am grateful that I am inspired.
I am grateful that I keep going.
I am grateful for good friends who inspire me.
I am grateful for talent surrounding me.
I am grateful for wet hair cooling me down.
I am grateful for the one hour nap I had this morning.
I am grateful that I was able to get up at 5 AM and be here by 5:30 and get started.
I am grateful for "Hold On Hope" by Glen Campbell.
I am grateful for bathroom breaks.
I am grateful for clean hands.
I am grateful for sore muscles.
I am grateful for my physical stamina.
I am grateful for my mental stamina.
I am grateful that my boyfriend and I get to go to Sonoma next month.
I am grateful that I get to see my niece and nephews in a couple of weeks.
I am grateful for the unexpected surprise.
I am grateful that I get to see them in July.
I am grateful that I got to see them in April.
I am grateful that I had work to sustain me all of April.
I am grateful that I have had the time and energy to write.
I am grateful to put my feet up.
I am grateful for my computer.
I am grateful for continued success.
I am grateful for the color blue.
I am grateful for this pilot.
I am grateful to signs from the Universe.
I am grateful for my friend Molly.
I am grateful that she put me in touch with a medium I am going to see in July.
I am grateful for renewed and newly discovered spirituality.
I am grateful for the Universe's favor.
I am grateful for countless songs in my iTunes library.
I am grateful for Beth Ditto and Gossip.
I am grateful for the opportunity to go back to Portland several times a year.
I am grateful for love in my life.
I am grateful that my boyfriend keeps checking in with me.
I am grateful that I still have four hours.
I am grateful for water.
I am grateful for today.
I am grateful that my car works.
I am grateful for every day blessings.
I am grateful for extraordinary blessings.
I am grateful for money.
I am grateful for being grateful.
I am grateful for that funny series of videos from The View this morning.
I am grateful that the co-hosts reunited.
I am grateful that Rosie and Elizabeth sat next to each other.
I am grateful to be reminded that The View started the year I moved to NYC.
I am grateful that so many good things have happened since then.
I am grateful for the cute blond guy with a buzz cut that just walked by and distracted me.
I am grateful for happy accidents.
I am grateful for purpose.
I am grateful for a groove.
I am grateful for Oprah and Shirley Maclaine.
I am grateful for Amy Sedaris who makes me laugh.
I am grateful for fade outs in music.
I am grateful for Jeff Buckley.
I am grateful for Lilac Wine.
I am grateful for Four Women.
I am grateful for Nina Simone.
I am grateful for dance training.
I am grateful that I get to see Sarah, TWB, V, James, Leanne, Rob, Russ, Katie, Jeanine and other friends in two weeks.
I am grateful for time.
I am grateful for old Chinese men who remind me of my father.
I am grateful for my father, who's the reason I feel comfortable in places like this.
I am grateful for high voices in men.
I am grateful for the cool air when I arrived and the cool air when I leave.
I am grateful that I did not see the Sun today.
I am grateful that I set a goal and I am hitting it.
I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment