Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Retreat Day Three: Mid Day Report

Another run this morning.
Same path, down past
the shopping center,
into a dirt path,
down the rabbit hole towards the ocean.

Ran through town and to the fancy hotel
in town.
Got lots of looks, despite
my Adidas swag
and my LA swagger.  Guess that don't
matter much here.

Snacked and ate
and had my tea
and had a great conversation about
the preciousness of words with Molly.

14 pages so far on this script.
4 more as of this morning.

Getting ready for a spa day
to write and get inspired.
I have to write a dirty scene.
Might as well
get clean first.

I am grateful for spas.
I am grateful for inspiration.
I am grateful to be here.
I am grateful for my iTunes library.
I am grateful to be taking care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment