Thursday, May 29, 2014

Here Again

I've been at the spa for almost 12 hours.
This is what happens when you work,
time gets away from you.

I will sure be happy for a change of pace
when this marathon of writing is over.
Three scripts in 31 days.  What was I thinking?

That's the fatigue and hunger talking.
I'm settling into a rhythm.
I will probably leave soon to take a break.

I might need a change of venue.
I have watched You Tube videos,
Eddie Murphy's Delirious, and written some pages.

I only slept 4 1/2 hours last night,
so I also took a nap.

I'm ready to be done with this script, not because I hate it
or think that it's not worth my time.
I actually think the exercise of working on this has been great for me.

I have to remember three weeks back to boot camp
when I pushed the limits of my physical and mental stamina.
This is pushing my limits.  It's a very good thing.

But again,
I am mid process,
in the middle of the pool,
pushing through to the other end.
I am just accepting that's where I am and I am continuing to push.

I am grateful for a 12 hour day (and counting).
I am grateful for my surroundings.
I am grateful for ideas that keep coming.
I am grateful for the work.
I am grateful for the struggle.
I am grateful for the reward on the other side of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment